Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day at the Park's

Rose and balloons are two things that Eus never forgot to get me for Valentine's day.

In 2010, it was our first Valentines together. He wrote a letter, shredded it up into 100 pieces and placed each piece in a balloon. He filled each balloon with helium and let all 100 balloons hang outside my bedroom for me to find in the morning. He spent the entire night preparing it at my house when my sister and I were asleep. I woke up to roses and 100 balloons floating around my house and then he took me to Wellington, Utah to Cowboy kitchen, where I had the biggest and best steak.




2011 was our first Valentine's as a married couple. He got me the most beautiful bouquet of roses I ever saw. He went to a floral wholesaler at the crack of dawn to get fresh flowers. When he got home he was so excited to surprise me with roses and balloons. I could hear him running up the stairs. I had to pretend I was still asleep to let him finish his surprise! We went to Cheesecake factory for dinner, which was the worst choice ever since we had to wait 2 hours to get seated.




This year, the surprise came a little later than usual. He got me a rose with a tiny balloon. Everything was minimal this year since we spent so much money on the baby. (Can you tell?) The little heart balloon was the cutest thing! For dinner, he was preparing something big and wouldn't tell me. He would NOT let me come into the kitchen, he made me stay in the bedroom until everything was ready:) I was trapped in my room for more than 3 hours, but it was worth the wait. To my surprise, he made lasagna from scratch. It was his first time attempting this and he was very anxious what the outcome might be. It was so delicious! I have the best husband in the world!








2 comments:

YY said...

Ha ha ha. Good job Euseung! I'm proud of you.

Joe practiced the piano for a month in secret and played a song for me! :D

Mr. & Mrs. Park said...

awww that is so sweeeeeeeet :) Did you record it? Post it on your blog! your blog needs some updateeeee