I have been crazy busy lately and had no time to update my blog.
So here it is! What we've been up to...
I have never felt such heat and humidity in my life! The moment you walk out from the building, the heat hits your entire body like running into a wall and the moisture in the air seeps through your clothes and drenches you, making you feel so uncomfortable; and you instantly regret stepping out. We are so grateful for the technology of air conditioning.
And I turned 24 last wednesday. My husband and I were so busy on my birthday we went to a little pizza place to celebrate my birthday and that was it. But I am proud to say I did the most productive thing I could do on my birthday and any other birthday of that matter or even all year thus far. I helped my husband at work; he teaches homeless kids, orphans and those who were abandoned/left behind in shelters.
And I turned 24 last wednesday. My husband and I were so busy on my birthday we went to a little pizza place to celebrate my birthday and that was it. But I am proud to say I did the most productive thing I could do on my birthday and any other birthday of that matter or even all year thus far. I helped my husband at work; he teaches homeless kids, orphans and those who were abandoned/left behind in shelters.
1. rolling
2. Teething

3. sitting up in his high chair by himself and drooling a lot watching us eat
So we thought it would be time for baby food! After days and days of research I got ready for his first meal tomorrow! We will see how it goes. I am so excited.






No comments:
Post a Comment