Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Big day

When I said, "I am going to make baby food", I was serious.
I woke up extra early to prepare for the big day. I thoroughly washed the magic bullet, pot, strainer, baby spoon, baby bowl and his bib. I soaked the rice for 20 minutes and ground it all up with a bit of water. I added water with the ground rice in a pot and brought it to a full boil. I ran it through a strainer to thin it out. The whole process took about 40 minutes. Although I could have gone the easy route and served rice cereal, knowing he'd only need 8-10 baby spoons (equivalent to  2 tablespoon?) to eat, it was all worth it!
SJ was so ready. When I fed him for the first time he got so excited as if he knew what it was and kept wanting more after that. 





I am looking forward to feeding him fruits and vegetables as well!

2 comments:

Jieun Yang said...

귀여워귀여워귀여워귀여워귀여워!!!!!!!!!!!!

YY said...

ㅋㅋㅋ 팔뚝이 유선이 어렸을 때 만만치않네...