I had my 6 week check up with my OB/GYN.
Recovery from my delivery, breastfeeding, baby having jaundice, and everything else that I've done in the last 6 weeks has been new to me. Looking back I don't know how I did it but I know I won't miss it. All I have to say is, I would not have made it this far without my husband and good boy baby SJ. I am so grateful for my husband who tries his best to help me with everything that I need. One time he had to run to four different grocery stores all over Virginia and DC to get everything I needed and wanted and did it numerous times; buying, returning and exchanging, all done by my man. Without any complaints he would wake up when I feed the baby to grab me a glass of water and change SJ's diaper. I'm also very grateful for baby SJ. He is such a good baby. We hardly hear him cry. Even when he needs to be fed, he won't cry much. AND lastly...... me! I am very proud of myself! Being a mom isn't easy at all. It is very challenging. I would say it was the most difficult thing in my life yet most rewarding. I have a new grown respect for all mothers around the world and especially my mom. She had to work since I was a baby and I would cry all the time, she said she had no time to rest. Her only wish was to sleep more than one hour straight. But she wasn't lazy about giving me a bath every single day, hand wash every single diaper (she used fabric diapers...yeah.. I would never do that) and then boil in hot water to sanitize it. Now I understand how CRAZY that would be. Her sacrifice and love towards me was great and I am ever thankful for her.
Anyways, now that I am all recovered, there is so many things that I want to do! YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment