Yes, I am so pregnant and very swollen, even my fingers! But I have to say, the swelling is somewhat better than the other symptoms that come from the third trimester. Lately, I am tired all the time but can't sleep through the night. I always feel so hot and nothing seems to cool me down, I have to carry a bottle of water everywhere. When I walk, I walk like a penguin. It is not a good look :( Since the baby is so much bigger now, when the baby moves and kicks, or when he puts his hand or feet (whatever it is) between my ribs, it hurts so bad.
But I have an amazing hubby who gives me a massage every night before I go to bed, keeps water at my bedside, brings an extra bottle of Propel everywhere we go, tells the baby not to kick mommy too hard and tells me I still look beautiful every time I stare at myself in the mirror with a sad face like this :(
But I have an amazing hubby who gives me a massage every night before I go to bed, keeps water at my bedside, brings an extra bottle of Propel everywhere we go, tells the baby not to kick mommy too hard and tells me I still look beautiful every time I stare at myself in the mirror with a sad face like this :(
Anyway, I guess it is time to take off my wedding ring...
I will miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment