We had our first and last weekend fun in Toronto. We started off our day at the park to see beautiful flowers. Yes yes yes... I love flowers... (and Eus doesn't at all but I win all the time ! :) We had my husband's 97 year old grandma and his mom join us. The smell of flowers was in the air all over and I was just loving it. I could not stop taking pictures of the flowers. Since Toronto doesn't get this warm in the beginning of May, the park wasn't officially opened but I am glad I went.
Baby SJ surely loved being outdoors. Oh, and he finally stays in his stroller ONLY when it is moving. As soon as we stop pushing, he will try to stand up.
We didn't plan to match our outfit and it turned out we were kind of matching. I must have liked yellow to put baby SJ and myself in yellowish. And even Eus decided to wear yellow on the same day? And my mother-in-law found a perfect spot to take pictures of our yellow family. Since she doesn't know how to use DSLR a lot of pictures were over exposed but I still love all our pictures from today. I hope you had a sunny-shiny-yellowy weekend!
And later that day we met up with Eus's elementary school friend! It was so nice to meet this cute couple and getting to know them. And of course with amazing food, I will start growing love for this city!
And even my baby SJ tried to go with the whole yellowy theme, fell in love with lemon and decided to play with lemon!

No comments:
Post a Comment