Baby SJ is 13 months old!
He is actively involved/engaged/interested with EVERYTHING we do. At restaurants, he would feed himself and end up breaking cups, he would pretend putting lotion or make up on and squeeze lotion onto the floor and have fun while mommy is getting ready to go out. He would pretend to be cooking by taking out all the pots and pans while mommy is cooking. When we go grocery shopping, he would take all the things in his reach off the shelves. He sure keeps mommy and daddy busy ;)
He loves playing hide and seek and peek-a-boo! We can play that game all day all night and he won't get bored. He has so much facial expressions too. My favorite is him being guilty.
He is obsessed with anything round or spherical and mini toy cars; just like his daddy. That means they are best friends now. He gets really sad when daddy goes to work and gets really excited when he comes home.
It is so amazing to see this baby grow and even more amazing that my capacity to love him keeps expanding; especially because each day I wonder how I could love him more than I do now. I have decided that I would stop being sad that time is going by too fast. As he gets older, I feel like I am getting closer to him and love him more. He brings such great happiness to our life, and teaches us what is most important.



No comments:
Post a Comment