Remember the last post? I said Canada is not that cold? NOT TRUE!!! at all!!!!!
Seriously?? -16 ?? I have never felt something like this. I feel like I am living in the North Pole.
I stepped outside for one second, literally one second, and I regretted it so much!
My poor baby SJ has been sick for a few weeks now.. I mean who wouldn't get sick in this weather?
My baby stayed home almost all week and has been so cranky about it.
And again, we had a freezing cold day with lots of snow.
I tried to come up with new things to entertain my baby since it seems like he is sick and tired of all of his toys.
I made a little fort in the living room with a blanket, couple of cushions, the sofa and a chair; he absolutely loved it! He kept pointing at the blanket saying he wants it more! (I think he was telling me to shake the blanket more) He was giggling, laughing and screaming!
We hope tomorrow it gets a little warmer... more like, a lot warmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment