He is already two months old!! Why so FAST?????
It's true what they say, "babies grow so fast." I went through all of his pictures (something like 2,000 pictures that I took in the last two months. hehehe) and I started to miss him being so small. I mean I love him being all fun right now but he was so tender and sweet.
When he was just born, he had curly hair and had very skinny long arms and legs.
Now two months later, being the good eater that he is, (that's milk, he is an aggressive and messy eater)
He comfortably fits into 6 month old size clothes and wears size 3 diapers which means, he weighs over 16 pounds...
and here are SJ's two month old pictures. (It would have turned out better if we took it with natural light... so sad)
He is the greatest gift to us, MUAH





2 comments:
Ha ha ha! We just barely switched Ellie's diapers to size three like a month ago!!
Oh no.... What's wrong with my babyyyyyyyy
Post a Comment